Wednesday, August 06, 2008

 

Good Morning

Sometimes I'm really happy to be in Okinawa. Sometimes I'm not. But today I am. It's 8:45am and Gabe and I are already back from a children's birthday party. Which probably doesn't sound so fun and exciting, especially being that it began at 6:30am. But it was at the beach. And 6:30am at the the beach, at least this beach, it was all shady and cool. And no sunscreen was needed. And kids were playing in the water, grass and sand. And the woman, Shyla, who gave the party took guitar lessons especially for that day, so she could sing Happy Birthday to her son. And it was a sweet and tender moment. So, maybe it's not really being in Okinawa that's making me feel happy today, but moments like these that could happen anywhere.

Here are some pics of Gabriel with his friend, Liam. I guess Gabe has no idea yet that Liam is his friend. But, anyway, here they are:









Comments:
Cute pics Kelly!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?