Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 

Home Sweet Home

So, I've been home now for one full day. It's good to be home. Although, since I've been home the following things have happened: my car battery died. The TV broke. (fixed now, thank goodness). My car radio is busted. Poor Gabriel has been dealing w/ his jetlag, which seems much worse coming back here than going to the States. And he's certainly exercised his lungs since being home. Luckily, he did well on the plane, and the big tub of earplugs Joe bought for our airplane mates went unused.

Now we're just trying to get back into a routine, and I'm just praying that our three weeks of jetsetting didn't cause permanent damage to his little baby development! Well, he can't complain too much, 'cause whatever disruption he had to his routine, should be more than offset by the outpouring of love that that he received on this trip. Grandparents, friends, aunts, uncles and cousins. Flight attendants. Old Japanese ladies in restrooms. Old American ladies in nursing homes. That little guy got showered with affection. He's probably missing it all now, stuck at home w/ mom...and broken TV, car, and radio!

Well, I've got loads of pictures and will put them up here in installments since I can only write during naptimes and I here the young 'un rousing.

Let the parade of Gabe Love begin:



Mom, Gabe, Dylan and McKenna


My sister and G-man


Greatgrandma and Gabriel


Here's the whole Race family

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?