Wednesday, April 30, 2008

 

TMI

Okay, moved my last post away from the gorgeous pictures to this separate Too Much Information post. But it's the same as before. Probably shouldn't have written it at all (according to Joe), but I'm just documenting reality. So I'll keep it here, just don't read it if you don't like reading about strange incidents w/ my mammories.

***

Something strange happened today. I was feeding Gabe when all of the sudden my boob went beserk and turned into a milk-spraying fountain. It was just spurting uncontrollably out of me and arching into the air, like when you watch Saturday Night Live and they have a fake blood gush scene. Needless to say, Gabe couldn't handle it and I had to run to the trashcan so I wouldn't douse the whole room with my lactation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?