Saturday, November 17, 2007

 

GOTTESWEIBCHEN shout out!

This is to all my G's (Joe suggested that abbreviation...'cause "it sounds Gangsta") Just wanted give y'all a shoutout on your girls weekend! Wish so much that I could be there. But, I have important things to do. Like sit by my scrapbook with a box of tissues, with Come on Eileen playing mournfully in the background.

Let's try to webcam it tomorrow. BA, when are you done with your school stuff tomorrow? I'll try givin' y'all a call your Sat night.

-k

ps Don't drink too much apple juice

Comments:
Check out that hot mama! Kelly - you look fantastic.
Joe - take care of our girl.
Miss you guys!!!
Love,T
 
Kelly, those are really cool pictures! You look great! I love how artistic they are, plus your photographer has a great model. Keep posting pictures!

Love,
Teresa
 
Oh my goodness...I finally have high speed internet so I can watch all your video's and stuff...your site is so freakin' cool. Kelly...I really think you should give Momma Modeling a go...you look beautiful!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?