Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Our House

I thought it was about time I post some pictures of the house. Joe will probably kill me when he sees this, 'cause the house is a total mess (note Jiff Peanut Butter tub, and stick of deodorant...right on end table where it belongs). But oh well, I figure you should see the real Garcias. Plus, Joe's in Thailand where he can't do anything about it, for now.

Anyway, this picture is of our living room:





Here's our dining room/living room. Can you see that table under the window? Joe made it! All the other stuff Uncle Sam made (sofa, dining table, china cabinet, etc.)and will be returned to him upon move back to U.S.



We got this table about a week ago at one of the bazaars on base. It's supposed to be an antique. I'm starting to fall for the whole "Asian look", I admit.





Hold on! That's not a table. It's a desk!

\

Sorry the pictures are blurry. Flash isn't working on the camera.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?