Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Almost Famous

So, guess what I did today? I really made it big. I was on AFN! Armed Forces Network, radio that is. Actually my hands and boobs have already been featured on AFN TV, in a commercial for the frame shop. (I wouldn't let them get a shot of my face...so they just focused on me putting a frame together.) This time though, I had a speaking part! It was an interview with our local shock jock, Sammy Fienmann, of "The Sammy Fienmann Experience". I was on talking about the ESL program for Central Texas College, for which I will begin teaching this coming Monday. I spoke for probably, oh...5 seconds, which felt like, oh...about 5 hours. My voice shook with fear the entire time. And a boyscout troop in the studio on a field trip got to witness the whole thing. Ah well, maybe I should go back to television!

Boobs, hands, voice! Who knows what's next for me and AFN!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?