Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...kinda

So, it's Christmas time and we've started a new rotation of holiday music and that frame shop. Thank God, at least a month's reprieve from "Laffy Taffy" and Celine Dion. Back at the house, we are gearing up in our own slow and steady pace. I'm happy to report though that we have a Christmas tree. A real live Christmas tree no less! It's only about five feet tall or so. And it's naked...I think we have three ornaments. But it's a tree! And it smells good! Actually, I tried my hand at ornament making, hot gluing sea glass to a store bought glass ball decoration. However, I failed to take into account the collective weight of the glass until I finished. It's probably about five pounds.

Even the weather is starting to take on a wintery turn. It's dropped down into the 60's and people are taking full advantage of the cool temp. to sport their cute winter gear... sweating all the while. Yes, I admit, I'm one of them.

Hope your holiday season is great!

-Kelly

PS I got the ball pictures back. You'll just have to take my word that they looked great, 'cause I sure ain't posting them!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?