Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

South Korea Trip

We just got back from Korea in an attempt to find my mom's family and see a few sights. My mom has not been back to Korea in 30+ years and has not been in contact with her relatives since leaving. We tried looking for her brother, but didn't have any luck in doing so; however, we did find some good leads, which I hope my police contacts in Korea will be able to use.

In the first 24 hours in Korea my mom aged 10 years. Apparently, when my mom filled out her paperwork at the U.S. Embassy in Korea, they put the wrong birthdate on her paperwork. I always thought my mom moved around a little slow for her age, but I guess when everyone thinks your 60, but you're really 70, it can cause some problems. Here's some pictures and a video of Kelly eating a LIVE Octopus.
Check out the other unpublished photos at this link:
More Pics


Dinner our first night in Busan. Pork cooked over a charcoal fire and Korean Beer.

On the beach in Busan.

Me and the misses on the beach in Busan

Squid drying...Yummy!

Some Strange Sea Creature that we ate?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?