Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Geocaching

It's been a while since we've posted, I was in the U.S. for a week of training and Kelly has been lonely without me. So lonely in fact, that she couldn't bring herself to write on the blog. I figured I would add a few bits about this new activity we picked up called Geocaching. It's a fun hobby where you locate different points utilizing a GPS and trade items. You might even find a Geocoin, which you can place in different locations and can track online. Here's the website for more information:

www.geocaching.com

Here's a few photo's from our recent adventure:

Kelly, Kiyomi and Lee (Our new Diving and various adventures buddies) on our first Geocache find. It was at Okuma in the tropical woods surrounded by Cicada's and Spiders. We signed the log book and took nothing/left nothing.

Here we are at the Highest Point in Okinawa. After 4 hours of tromping through the jungle, going the wrong way, and circling the mountain we finally found the cache. Kelly wasn't in a very good mood, but luckily she was able to find the cache. It was an ammo can filled with tons of GOODIES. Kelly took a Shisha Lion Dog and I took a Hokkaido Bear Geo Coin (Which I dropped off in Maryland). We left some Russian Rubles and various magnetic paintings.

Me and Kelly at the Highest Point in Okinawa. Is it me or does Kelly always seem to be wearing that same outfit and headband on every adventure we go on. I swear she had that on during Costa Rica!?!


Comments:
Sounds like an unlimited shopping pass to me Kelly!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?