Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Koncho Assassin

Before coming here, I (Joe) was reading a blog by a Junior High school teacher in Japan and the crazy experiences he's had. One of the things he seemed to talk a bit about is this game the young kids play called "Koncho". The game is played like this, the kids put their hands together, kind of like in the prayer position. Then they find an unsuspecting person and quickly jam their fingers in the crack of the persons ass. Crazy right, I don't remember ever playing this game as a kid and I hope this game doesn't become popular in the states. Here's the link to the site if you want to read some stories:

Outpost Nine

Anyhow, I went back to the U.S. this past week for some training on Sexual Assault Investigations (Oh lovely Brunswick, GA) and as I was going up the escalator in Kansai Airport this little shit jams his fingers in my ass! Scared the living crap out of me, I damn near knocked the person over in front of me. I turned around and the poor parents of this kid were horrified that their baby would shove his fingers in the ass crack of some crazy looking American. So what do you do in a situation like this...I just laughed my ass off and flicked the little boogers ear. Those crazy Japanese...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?