Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Good Morning

Hello. Good morning. Currently sitting in my armchair, drinking a beer and making a CD of boy and girl band songs. Any nominations? I've rediscovered music downloading. I used to do it all the time and fill up my MP3 for NYC subway trips. Now I need it so I can listen to music at work. Present favorites are Sumiko's reggae CD and the Latin mix disk I got from Amy Scott. (Thanks Amy!) I made a little more old school mix of Stevie Wonder and Sly and the Family Stone and stuff, but that doesn't seem to be too popular in the frame shop. So, I'll give boy and girl bands a try.

Am working on finishing that post on the old lady. I'll hop to it now. I hope you're having a good March. What's new?

-K

Comments:
Anything from the Bangles.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?