Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Photo Blog

I've added a link to the left of the page to some of our friends blogs. One is Poetic in nature (Lloyd) and the other is Political in nature (Dallas). Please check them out.

Here's a few photo's from our recent adventure around the island. I'm sure Kelly will spin an entertaining tale about our trip.


Here's me and Kelly and the most Northern Point of Okinawa, Hedo Point. You'll notice that I'm growing my hair and beard out, this is so that I don't look like the "Man". The only problem is most of the "criminals" I deal with are Marines, who are clean shaven and wear high and tights. So the more I try not to look like the "Man", the more I look like the "Man". Oh well, life goes on, I'll be damned if I'm going to wear a high and tight again!!


Cool butterfly I saw at the Market.

A man after my own heart, his fence is decorated with an assortment of fishing lures and fishing floats.

A tunnel we went through on our way to Hedo Point. The water is so beautiful around here.
-J

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?