Friday, December 30, 2005

 

Which Way Do I Go?

Well, Kelly and I were having dinner in a restaurant when I needed to use the "facilities". I got directions from the waiter and when I arrived these were the choices I had on the door. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong one and entered a prestine bathroom surrounded by stalls. Luckily, I didn't give some poor Japanese woman a heart attack.

Why is it that woman's restrooms are so clean and nice? The men's restroom didn't even have a door on it!

Joe


Comments:
Coz men pee all over the floor?
 
I don't see anything wrong with it! I've been driving on the "wrong" side of the road for about 2 1/2 years now here in Misawa!

LOL,
Ivy
 
so which one's which? I assume the red one is the ladies sign?

cheers,
Jill
 
I finally figured it out. It's the red one, the one that looks like a skirt. That's how I remember it anyway. Thanks for posting Jill, I didn't realize I forgot to mention which was which.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?