Monday, December 19, 2005

 

Exciting Day

Hey! I'm so freakin' excited right now that I can hardly stand it. Why? 'Cause we went house and car shopping! We haven't gotten anything yet, but we looked and that in itself was just fantabulous. I found an AWESOME car!!! It's red. It's hot. It's my little Japanese hot tamale. 1999 Nissan Cube Car. Hells yeah! But, we only went to two car joints and we wanna shop around more, so it's still not actually my hot tamale. But if I do get her, maybe I'll call her Chi Chi, like Julie's dog.
But, here's the really exciting part. House hunting! Joe gets a freakin' sweet 'ole housing allowance from his job. And if we don't use it up, it's gone. Only for housing. So, we wanna use it up on a view. And the views we saw today at some of the houses we looked at were Phat with a capital P. Or Delicious with a capital D or FANTASTIC GUEST ROOM with a capital FANTASTIC GUEST ROOM. Okay, so, we didn't actually get the awesome view fantastic guest room place (yet!). But it's there waiting for us only a phone call away!
Plus today I ate sushi off of a conveyor belt and found a really awesome Japanese clothing/decorating shop that reminds me of that store in Bruningerland that Tori Ingles used to work at. I bought those teensy index cards that go on your key ring for just 70 yen so I can put Japanese words on them. Yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?